One of the most important ways we as a company have of knowing we are making a difference is in the reviews we get from some of our customers. It gives us a chance to find out how we did. Below are just a few of the many reviews we get each month. We are humbled by the high praise we receive from our customers and that just drives us to do even a better job.
- Best company I’ve dealt with in the area. I did a full remodel on my home complete with new septic and well, and the work King Pure did on my filtration was the best. I have actually been shocked at how bad this area is for getting any sort of help with repairs, most people are lazy and do shoddy work, but not king pure. They did a solid job and anytime I called they were either out the same day or the next day with whatever I needed. Kudos to King Pure and thank you for your attention to me!Joshua Cuningham
- We are very impressed with our whole house conditioner and reverse osmosis kitchen system. Mr. King was very engaging, professional and was not a high pressure salesman. The installers arrived on time and within hours our service was completed. We would highly recommend King Pure Water.Dixie Fox
- I recently purchased a new hot water heater from Sevier County Ele Sys and was lucky enough to have King Pure Water on Teaster Ln install the system for me. They gave me a date and time they would arrive and then called to ensure I was there. They were on time and got straight away to work. They pulled the old water heater out, put in the new one, hooked it up, tested everything and answered all my questions in a very professional manner. I look forward to getting my water filter system from them in the near future. They were prompt, professional, and very polite. PPP — I am very pleased…Ken Radford
- We tested our water and toxin level was high and so the trips to refill gallon jugs and bottles became a real pain . Stopped by and spoke with Ken and he showed us system that would solve our problem. Next day a great navy veteran installed our system and the tester showed better water then we were buying. Reviews about top notch local company is why we stopped and sure glad we did.Arthur Wisler
- King Pure Water of Sevierville TN recently replaced our old water treatment system with a new one comprising a Sulphur and Iron removal tank and a dual tank water softener. We have well water. After noticing some degradation of our water quality, we looked for a new supplier because of the lack of responsiveness and sloppy workmanship of the original vendor, whose system had been in the house for about 7 years. We chose King PW based on the positive reviews, veteran employment, and their responsiveness to our calls and questions. Holly and Ken came out and tested our water and suggested practical, cost effective solutions for our system. They were flexible with our changing schedule. The crew (Dave, Dale, Nate) that did the work were knowledgeable, skilled, friendly and efficient. They replaced the sloppy existing piping with a very neat, professional installation. I also had them add a reverse osmosis (RO) system for our drinking water, and they did a great job mounting the unit in the basement, and drilling the granite countertop and installing a spigot at the sink in the kitchen. The result is clean, clear water without odors. The water in the shower feels great, and so far we are very satisfied. Their prices are quite reasonable. And it’s nice to have people call you as they get ready to come out or let you know if they are going to be delayed. I highly recommend King Pure Water.Steve C.
- On February 15th 2019 we had King Pure Water install a water softener in our home in New Market Tennessee. Even before the softener was put in we were contacted by the owner who upgraded our softener with a better system that also filters out the high level of chlorine that we had, at no extra cost. I felt pretty good about a company that showed such concern for us. On the day of the installation, the technicians came on time and were very knowledgeable about the systems and plumbing in general. They installed our softener in a very tight space in about an hour. They were very professional the whole time and did a great job. We now have soft water and free from chlorine. Thank you.Mikel C.